Matterhorn in 11-13 Sep

I am in zermatt area this week waiting for a good condition for Matterhorn and need a partner. I am experienced with and many multi pitch alpine climbing in the past 20 years. This summer I have done Mont Blanc (Goûte) and Eiger (Mittellegi) and already well acclimatized. We have some show fall in the last two days but weather is improving and in one or two days of sunshine it should be in good condition again. If you are already in the area and acclimatized and looking for a partner please contact me as soon as possible as I am also thinking about alternative plan that I do alone.

Country: Switzerland
Listing created Sep 8, 2019

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.